Thank You from Boys Republic
This video expresses gratitude to the friends of Boys Republic who support our programs for disadvantaged teenagers. The students learning in the Teaching Bakery and the new Culinary Arts Classroom are reaping the benefits of the Kitchen Replacement Project, which includes an expanded Teaching Bakery, a dedicated Culinary Arts Classroom and attached bistro, a new production kitchen, and a renovated cafeteria. The Kitchen Replacement Project gives students the opportunity to learn on the modern food services equipment they would encounter in a real-world job and the habits they need for responsible and productive adulthood. This is only possible through the generous support of Boys Republic’s donors and volunteers.
- Culinary Arts Students Add To-Go Meals to MenuMarch 24, 2021
- Teens Find a Creative Outlet in Ceramics ClassNovember 5, 2020
- Landscaping Class Encourages Plant and Personal GrowthNovember 4, 2020
- Boys Republic’s Students and Teachers Work to Improve CampusNovember 3, 2020
- Masonry Class Helps Culinary Arts Center with Waste ManagementNovember 3, 2020