This announcement is posted as job openings occur. Posted positions will be held open for a minimum of ten days from the date of posting. Repeat postings may be closed at any time.
Licensed Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
The primary function of a Clinical Supervisor, under the direction of the Head of Service and Clinical Director, is to provide clinical supervision, including oversight of mental health services provided and the documentation of those services as part of the mental health program at Boys Republic. This oversight may include the identification and implementation of clinical training, ensuring appropriate quality and level of care is provided to individuals/families served, provide oversight of documentation, and completion of administrative duties.
1. A graduate degree from an accredited university and current licensure with the BBS/BOP
2. A minimum of two years post-licensure experience providing treatment to youth and families
3. Completion of requirements for the provision of clinical supervision
4. Starting pay $34/hr
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN
The primary function of the Clinician is to provide comprehensive mental health services as a member of a multi-disciplinary team. These mental health services include psychosocial assessments for youth, treatment planning, therapy (individual, family, group), and transition services.
1. A license eligible graduate degree from an accredited university: active registration with the BBS/BOP
2. Prior experience in the provision of mental health services to adolescents (residential treatment experience preferred)
3. Ability to work within a team environment
4. Basic computer literacy
5. Must possess a valid driver’s license
Starting pay: $26/hr (this is an exempt position)
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill Caseworker positions at our Chino Hills campus as well as our group homes in Monrovia and Los Angeles.
Caseworkers are responsible for the supervision of youth in a residential setting and participate in various aspects of the treatment program including: facilitation of daily group sessions, family groups, counseling, preparation of treatment plans, case management, and academic advisement.
Bachelor’s degree needed, preferably in a social science
Upon hire applicant will be asked to go through a DOJ fingerprint background check and physical with a drug screen
Starting pay: $17.00/hr
You may apply at:
Human Resources Department
1907 Boys Republic Drive
Chino Hills CA 91709
Call (909) 628-1217, Ext. 318
Or send an e-mail to email@example.com