This announcement is posted as job openings occur. Posted positions will be held open for a minimum of ten days from the date of posting. Repeat postings may be closed at any time.
Monitor and assure the safety of the students within the unit at all times, set limits and re-direct negative behavior for the students in your care, sit in and eventually facilitate daily group counseling sessions, responsible for creating treatment plans, behavioral reports, and quarterly reports for the probation officer and courts, work with the students’ family on behavioral and communication issues within the family unit, maintain a positive attitude in interactions with residents, co-workers, parents, and visitors.
1. A Bachelors degree (Behavioral Science or Criminal Justice degree preferred) or 1-year experience in residential treatment needed
2. Must possess a valid CA driver’s license
3. Must have above average writing and computer literacy skills
4. Must have problem-solving skills and the ability to set behavioral limits
5. Must show a basic understanding of the students we work with
6. Must show an ability to set appropriate boundaries and establish professional relationships with our students
Pay Range: $21.50-$23.50/hour
***Bilingual pay incentive offered
You may apply at:
Human Resources Department
1907 Boys Republic Drive
Chino Hills CA 91709
Call (909) 628-1217, Ext. 318
Or send an e-mail to [email protected]