This announcement is posted as job openings occur. Posted positions will be held open for a minimum of ten days from the date of posting. Repeat postings may be closed at any time.
Part time LCSW or LMFT for Quality Assurance
The primary responsibility of the Mental Health Note Approver is to review Mental Health Notes for the assigned program(s) within 48 hours of note submission date. The Mental Health Note Approver maintains focus on the quality assurance of documentation. In addition to note approval, the Mental Health Note Approver will participate in trainings to support quality of Mental Health Notes, agency-wide. The ideal candidate will have a high level of organizational and analytical skills, have a high level of integrity with regard to timeliness of approval, have excellent writing skills, be able to prioritize projects, have strong computer skills, good communication skills, have the ability to lead trainings and workshops, and be a positive team player.
1. Clinical licensure, registration with the appropriate state board
2. Excellent organizational, computer and communication skills
3. Ability to prioritize projects and work independently
4. Ability to lead trainings and workshops
5. Solid demonstration of Medi-Cal Documentation standards
5. Solid demonstration of Boys Republic Documentation standards
6. Direct-care experience working with Boys Republic clients or comparable populations
Licensed Mental Health Clinician
The primary function of the Clinician is to provide comprehensive mental health services as a member of a multi-disciplinary team. These mental health services include psycho social assessments for youth, treatment planning, therapy (individual, family, group), and transition services. This individual plays a collaborative role with the treatment unit team, participating in program team, meetings, in-service training, and clinical consultation.
1. A graduate degree from an accredited university and current licensure with the BBS/BOP
2. A minimum of two years post-licensure experience providing treatment to youth and families
3. Prior experience in the provision of mental health services to adolescents (residential treatment experience preferred)
4. Ability to work within a team environment
Salary: $64,820-$71,000 annually
You may apply at:
Human Resources Department
1907 Boys Republic Drive
Chino Hills CA 91709
Call (909) 628-1217, Ext. 318
Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org