This announcement is posted as job openings occur. Posted positions will be held open for a minimum of ten days from the date of posting. Repeat postings may be closed at any time.
Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
The primary function of a Clinical Supervisor, under the direction of the Head of Service and Clinical Director, is to provide clinical supervision, including oversight of mental health services provided and the documentation of those services as part of the mental health program at Boys Republic. This oversight may include the identification and implementation of clinical training, ensuring appropriate quality and level of care is provided to individuals/families served, provide oversight of documentation, and completion of administrative duties.
1. A graduate degree from an accredited university and current licensure with the BBS/BOP
2. A minimum of two years post-licensure experience providing treatment to youth and families
3. Completion of requirements for the provision of clinical supervision
4. Starting pay $34/hr
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill Caseworker positions at our Chino Hills campus as well as our group homes in Monrovia and Los Angeles.
Caseworkers are responsible for the supervision of youth in a residential setting and participate in various aspects of the treatment program including: facilitation of daily group sessions, family groups, counseling, preparation of treatment plans, case management, and academic advisement.
Bachelor’s degree needed, preferably in a social science
Upon hire applicant will be asked to go through a DOJ fingerprint background check and physical with a drug screen
Starting pay: $17.00/hr
Awake Night Staff
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill Awake Night Staff positions at our Chino Hills campus as well as our group home in Los Angeles
• Awake Night staff are responsible for the supervision of youth in a residential setting during our overnight shifts
• Previous experience working with teenagers and/or Bachelor’s degree
Upon hire, all applicants must pass a DOJ fingerprint background check as well as a physical with a drug screen.
Starting pay: $14/hr-$15/hr
Boys Republic operates a modest, yet highly efficient, development effort. The primary focus of this development program has been the identification and retention of major donors, with the aim of cultivating estate gifts.
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree; skilled writer capable of engaging and connecting with various audiences
- Basic Function: The Development Assistant helps to coordinate fundraising, public relations programs, and special events on behalf of Boys Republic
- Skills: Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals, strong creative writing, editing, and proof reading skills, attention to details, knowledge of business correspondence, strong project management skills, basic proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites desired
- Pay Range: $18-$24 depending on experience and qualifications.
Prepare a brief news article about a Boys Republic related topic. This can be an actual event at Boys Republic or a fictitious one. Your goal is to inform supporters/donors of the event and/or interest them more deeply in Boys Republic. You are welcome to use previous stories from the BR Report (archived online at boysrepublic.org) as a guide or sample. Accompanying photos are welcome but not required.
Please send your writing sample and resume to Jodi Jacobson in the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply at:
Human Resources Department
1907 Boys Republic Drive
Chino Hills CA 91709
Call (909) 628-1217, Ext. 318
Or send an e-mail to email@example.com