This announcement is posted as job openings occur. Posted positions will be held open for a minimum of ten days from the date of posting. Repeat postings may be closed at any time.
Awake Night Counselor
Monitor and assure the safety of the students within the unit at all times, set limits and re-direct negative behavior for the students in your care, ongoing evaluation and determination of students’ needs, and the ability to be punctual and consistently work scheduled shifts.
1. A Bachelors degree (Behavioral Science or Criminal Justice degree preferred or 1 year experience in residential treatment needed
2. Must possess a valid CA driver’s license
3. Upon hire, all applicants will be asked to go through a Livescan background check and physical with a drug screen.
Mental Health Clinician
***Boys Republic offers a Student Loan Repayment Program for Clinicians
***Bilingual pay incentive offered
The primary function of the Clinician is to provide comprehensive mental health services as a member of a multi-disciplinary team. These mental health services include psycho social assessments for youth, treatment planning, therapy (individual, family, group), and transition services. This individual plays a collaborative role with the treatment unit team, participating in program team meetings, in-service training, and clinical consultation.
1. A license eligible graduate degree such as a Masters in Social Work or Masters in Family Therapy from an accredited university
2. Active registration with the BBS/BOP
3. Prior experience in the provision of mental health services to adolescents (residential treatment experience preferred)
4. Ability to work within a team environment
5. Basic computer literacy
6. Must show an ability to set appropriate boundaries and establish professional relationships with our students
You may apply at:
Human Resources Department
1907 Boys Republic Drive
Chino Hills CA 91709
Call (909) 628-1217, Ext. 318
Or send an e-mail to email@example.com