This announcement is posted as job openings occur. Posted positions will be held open for a minimum of ten days from the date of posting. Repeat postings may be closed at any time.
Awake Night Counselor for Weekdays and Weekends
Boys Republic is currently hiring awake night staff for our Chino Hills location as well as our Girls Republic program in Monrovia.
Awake Night Counselors are responsible for monitoring and assuring the safety of students assigned within the unit, ongoing observation of students, determination of their needs, and delivery of appropriate services, providing assistance to students by working within a group and by handling individual problems, setting appropriate limits for students’ behavior and administering discipline in accordance with Boys Republic’s philosophy, the ability to be punctual and consistently work scheduled shifts, and maintaining a positive attitude in interactions with residents, coworkers, parents, and visitors.
1. Must be at least 21 years of age
2. Bachelor’s degree or previous experience in a residential treatment setting necessary.
3. Must have a valid driver’s license.
4. Upon hire applicant will be asked to go through a Livescan background check and physical with a drug screening.
Licensed Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
The primary function of a Clinical Supervisor, under the direction of the Head of Service and Clinical Director, is to provide clinical supervision, including oversight of mental health services provided and the documentation of those services as part of the mental health program at Boys Republic. This oversight may include the identification and implementation of clinical training, ensuring appropriate quality and level of care is provided to individuals/families served, provide oversight of documentation, and completion of administrative duties.
1. A graduate degree from an accredited university and current licensure with the BBS/BOP
2. A minimum of two years post-licensure experience providing treatment to youth and families
3. Completion of requirements for the provision of clinical supervision
Starting pay $35/hr. (this is an exempt position)
Mental Health Clinician
The primary function of the Clinician is to provide comprehensive mental health services as a member of a multi-disciplinary team. These mental health services include psychosocial assessments for youth, treatment planning, therapy (individual, family, group), and transition services.
1. A license eligible graduate degree from an accredited university: active registration with the BBS/BOP
2. Prior experience in the provision of mental health services to adolescents (residential treatment experience preferred)
3. Ability to work within a team environment
4. Basic computer literacy
5. Must possess a valid driver’s license
Starting pay: $26.75/hr. (this is an exempt position)
***Boys Republic offers a Student Loan Repayment Program for Clinicians
***Bilingual pay incentive offered
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill Caseworker positions at our Chino Hills campus as well as our group homes in Monrovia and Los Angeles.
Caseworkers are responsible for the supervision of youth in a residential setting and participate in various aspects of the treatment program including: facilitation of daily group sessions, family groups, counseling, preparation of treatment plans, case management, and academic advisement.
1. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a social science or one year group home experience
2. Upon hire applicant will be asked to go through a DOJ fingerprint background check and physical with a drug screen
Starting pay: $18-$20/hr.
***Bilingual pay incentive offered
On Call Overnight Counselor
The primary function of the relief or on call worker is to work effectively on a temporary basis in a position that has been vacated due to illness, accrued vacation or an authorized leave (i.e., bereavement).
Supervising and caring for students in a professional manner consistent with the Boys Republic philosophy of treatment, in the following care related contexts: monitoring student participation within the school program and within the cottage milieu.
Sets appropriate limits for students’ behavior and administers discipline in accordance with the Boys Republic philosophy of treatment.
Observes, documents and communicates student progress and ongoing needs to the treatment team, supervisory staff and staff when needed.
1. Must have previous experience working with at-risk youth
2. Must be at least 21 years of age
3. Bachelor’s degree preferred
4. Must have the ability to be flexible, to occupy a temporary position and maintain all previous levels of performance and standards.
5. Must also have the ability to communicate openly with students and all Boys Republic Staff
Pay rate: $14.50/hr.
You may apply at:
Human Resources Department
1907 Boys Republic Drive
Chino Hills CA 91709
Call (909) 628-1217, Ext. 318
Or send an e-mail to email@example.com